Terms and Conditions
If the user does not agree with the content of the legal documents of my stock, he can not use the website, however, my stock asks the user to provide comments to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of additional questions, claims, requests, the user can contact us via e-mail. The "My Stock" team is ready to give detailed answers to the customer's questions.
Definition of Terms
The terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the following meanings:
• My stock (hereinafter "we", "our", "website") - LLC "Agro Food Trade" established in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, identification code 404952618, registered: 33 Samurzakanos
• User - a legal entity or a natural person who has reached the age of 18 (with legal capacity) who wants to purchase the products posted on the website.
• User's consent - expressed consent to read this document by the user and process his/her personal data (required for the contractual relationship between the parties).
• Third party - any natural or legal person, public institution.
• Direct marketing - offering goods and services through mail, phone calls, e-mail or any other means of telecommunication.
• Registration - creating a personal account.
• Account - a personal page registered by the user on the My Stock web page.
By opening an account on the website, the customer is given the opportunity to purchase products from my inventory.
Each order made by the user constitutes a purchase agreement, the parties of which are the authorized user of the website and "Agro Food Trade" LLC. When placing an order, the subject of purchase, its cost and place of delivery are generated.
To purchase products from my stock, you need to register on the website, for which it is necessary to fill out the registration form with the following data:
• Password to enter the system
The user can register on the website during the product purchase process and also before the purchase. Also, the customer can purchase the product without registering as a guest.
Before purchase, registration/authorization takes place after the user selects "login" from the main menu of the website.
Login/authorization is possible:
• By e-mail.
The user confirms and warrants that:
• the information indicated by him is complete and correct;
• He is a person of legal capacity who has reached the age of 18;
• will not use another person's identifying information to register on the My Stock website;
• will not use a name that may be humiliating and offensive to any other person;
• will not use the website to spread false information;
• will not use the website to impersonate another company, company employee or any other person;
• will not violate the rights of another person by acting against the law and causing damage;
• will not use a device, a program, the purpose of which is to obtain information from the website and/or interfere with normal functioning;
• will protect copyright and related rights, will not carry out the unauthorized use, processing and publication of the existing information of my stock: logo, icon, image, graphic, image, patent, trademark, design and any other kind of intellectual property, without the prior written consent of my stock;
• will not use another user's account;
• will not attempt to gain access to another user's authentication information;
• Will not take any action that would jeopardize the proper functioning of my stock.
Placement of order and purchase of products by the customer
To pay for products in my inventory, the user will be redirected to the checkout page. Before making the payment, the user is obliged to verify the address and contact information specified by him, in order to ensure smooth delivery of the purchased products. In case of incorrect/incomplete address and/or contact information, the customer is responsible for delay in product delivery.
The user will be able to check the information about the purchased product in his personal cabinet.
My Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel a customer's order in case of suspected fraud, unauthorized or illegal transaction.
After payment of the product fee by the user, the right of ownership of the purchased item is fully transferred to the user.
The satisfaction of each customer is important to my stock. Therefore, we spare no effort to ensure that the offered products are of high quality and meet the wishes of the customer. In cases where the delivered product is damaged or does not correspond to the data specified on the website, we offer the customer a product replacement or refund in accordance with the conditions below.
The return conditions are an integral part of the terms and conditions of use of the website. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of using the website, you also agree to these return terms.
In accordance with my inventory product return policy, you have the option to return a purchased product if:
My stock didn't live up to its promise:
• the product does not correspond to the order or the characteristics posted on the website;
• the product is damaged;
• product storage conditions are violated;
• The agreed delivery time was violated by my stock;
How many days can you return the product:
• You need to file a request for a refund within 5 days of receiving the products.
How to file a product return/exchange request:
• You can write to us in the chat and/or contact us through the call center at the number 032 2 42 47 97 and make a request.
What is the procedure to follow for reimbursement:
If the delivered product does not meet the promises of my stock and because of this you want to return the product, it is mandatory to accompany the product with all accompanying documents given at the time of purchase. (Receipt, product box, etc.)
In how many days will the product be returned:
• The product will be returned throughout Tbilisi within a maximum of 24 hours after the registration of the application
• In the case of Batumi, Kutaisi and Poti, the product will be returned within 5 working days after the application is confirmed.
• My stock representatives will contact you within a maximum of 24 hours after receiving the application regarding the product return procedure.
How will the refund be made:
My Stock will notify you within 24 hours of returning the product with a decision on the refund status.
In case of a positive decision, the amount will be reimbursed in a maximum of 5 working days.
How to refund the purchased returned product:
• Refunds can be made only by non-cash payment, by crediting the customer's card account with which the product was purchased.
Terms and conditions of delivery of purchased products
The user declares his consent that the delivery of the products purchased by him will be carried out by "Agro Food Trade" LLC, Identification code: 404952618; Actual address: Samurzakanos 33, legal address: Kazbegi 3a.
The user will be able to receive the product purchased through the platform according to the predefined delivery service rules.
Settlement is carried out both by cash and non-cash settlement.
When placing an online order, the user is redirected from the website to the payment page, where he indicates his card data. The settlement request is processed and confirmed by the bank.
"Chem Marag" does not have access to both the payment page and the bank card data specified by the user.
If the settlement is successfully completed, a message containing relevant information appears on the screen.
After completing the payment, the user will receive a confirmation of the successful completion of the order on the e-mail specified by him, and will also receive an SMS message.
Closing a personal account and restricting use
If "My Stock" believes that the user has violated these terms and conditions or the user has registered with false information, he is entitled to close access and limit the use of the personal account unilaterally based on a message sent to e-mail. In case of receiving a similar message, the customer can contact the "My Inventory" team.
Limitation of Liability
"My Stock" ensures the development of appropriate defense mechanisms to the best of its ability, however, it is not responsible for unauthorized access to data protected on the platform, damage caused by third parties, services offered by them to users.
By registering on the website, the user confirms that he is a capable person who has reached the age of 18 and uses the website at his own free will and risk.
"My Stock" is not responsible that the website or services will be available to the user at all times and does not guarantee that the website will be free of software bugs, viruses and/or any other errors.
"My Stock" bears full responsibility for the damage caused by the user's carelessness, as well as for those cases when the information necessary for the user's authorization became known to a third party.
"My Stock" excludes both itself and all its employees from any liability in case of culpable violation by the user of this document and applicable laws.
"My stock" is limited to the value of the disputed product in the event of its liability being determined by the court.
The company disclaims full responsibility for any kind of damage and/or interruption that may be caused by the participation of third parties - internet providers, mobile companies and other interrupted work.
Restrictions on the use of the website
Information on the website may be changed or removed without prior notice. My stock will not provide a service to a customer that it believes is in violation of applicable law.
The user is prohibited from using the website for illegal purposes, including unauthorized access to the systems of my stock, improper use of information on the website or any other action that may directly or indirectly harm the interests protected by law of my stock.
During registration on the website, the user agrees to subscribe to advertising, promotional materials, services, products and services of interest to the user. In case of consent, the user will receive website news, various offers and information via e-mail.
The customer can opt-out of receiving information about marketing activities at any time by sending a message to my stock e-mail.
Any text, graphic and animated images posted on the website belong exclusively to "Chem Marag".
The trademark "My Stock" is registered in Sakpatent and represents the property of "Agro Food Trade" LLC.
Any use of the "My Stock" trademark without the express prior written consent of My Stock is strictly prohibited. User may not use my stock trademark, graphic images on the website in connection with any product or service that may cause confusion. Users are not allowed to use them in a way that demeans or insults the reputation of my stock. In the event of such breach, My Stock reserves the right to pursue legal remedies. The user will be responsible for material and non-material damage caused to my stock, damages may include costs incurred by my stock to eliminate such damage, including legal fees and court costs.
By purchasing products on the website, no copyright is transferred to the user.
My Stock respects the copyrights of others and encourages users to protect the copyrights of My Stock.
In the event that the user is a copyright owner and believes that the object of his copyright protection has in any way been placed on the My Stock web page in violation of the law, the User must contact "My Stock" by e-mail and indicate the copyright violation in the destination.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon acceptance by the User and shall remain in effect until the User's account is cancelled.
The validity of this document can be terminated in the cases provided for by the legislation of Georgia and/or this rule, as well as at the initiative of the user at any time, after the full payment of any kind of debt (if any) to my stock at the time of termination.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution Procedure
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws of Georgia.
The parties agree that in the event of a dispute, they will try to resolve the disagreement through negotiation. In case of the impossibility of successful completion of the negotiations, the parties have the right to apply to the Tbilisi City Court.
The invalidity of any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the invalidity of any other part.
Changes and additions
"My Stock" reserves the right to make changes and/or additions to this document at any time, unilaterally, by publishing it on the same website, without further additional consent of the user. After the changes/additions are made, My Stock considers the user's continued use of the website as the user's consent.